Featured Offer

Personal loans that help you ride out COVID-19

Get prequalified in 2 minutes with NO impact to your credit score.
APR From 4.99%
Loan Amount: $1,000 - $100,000
Compare Lenders

Indiana SNAP

The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formally known as food stamps, is a 100% federally funded program that provides food assistance to very low income people and families in Indiana.

Frank O’Bannon Grant Program

Frank O’Bannon Grant Program, is designed to provide access for needy Indiana students to attend eligible postsecondary institutions. The grant is given on a “need-based” basis — up to a maximum of $9,000.

Indiana TANF

TANF is a time-limited program that provides cash assistance to needy families with children in Indiana. As a condition of eligibility, you’re required to participate in job search services available through IMPACT, a component of Indiana’s Welfare-to-Work program.