Frank O’Bannon Grant Program — formerly known as the Indiana Higher Education Grant, is designed to provide access for needy Indiana students to attend eligible postsecondary institutions.
The grant is given on a “need-based” basis and may be used toward tuition and regularly assessed fees — up to a maximum of $9,000 for those with the lowest EFC.
- Be a Indiana resident and U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be enrolled in a course of study leading to an associates or first bachelor’s degree or
- Be seeking a certificate at Ivy Tech Community College or Vincennes University
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA
- Must complete at least 30 credit hours during the 12-month award year
How to Apply?
To qualify, you must submit a valid FAFSA by April 15 of the academic year preceding the academic year you plan to enroll.