As part of the You Can. Go Back. statewide campaign, Hoosier adults with college credits but without a college degree may receive up to $2,000 grant to continue their education. The grant may be used toward tuition and regularly assessed fees.
The Adult Student Grant is specifically designed to meet the unique needs of working adults starting or completing an associate's degree, bachelor's degree, or certificates.
Who is eligible for Adult Student Grant? #
- Be a Indiana resident and U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be financially independent as determined by the FAFSA and demonstrate financial need
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of 2000 or lower
- Be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours or their equivalent in any academic term
- Be seeking an associate or first bachelor's degree, or a certificate at Ivy Tech Community College or Vincennes University
- Have submitted a valid Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) AND
- Have completed an application in ScholarTrack
How do I apply for Adult Student Grant? #
Submit the FAFSA and the Adult Student Grant Application through ScholarTrack as soon after October 1st as possible, as the awards are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you do not already have one, please create a Student ScholarTrack Account. Once logged into ScholarTrack, click “Apply for State Aid” to access the application.