Featured Offer

Personal loans that help you ride out COVID-19

Get prequalified in 2 minutes with NO impact to your credit score.
APR From 4.99%
Loan Amount: $1,000 - $100,000
Compare Lenders

Colorado Food Assistance Program

The Food Assistance Program assists low-income individuals and families in Colorado who need assistance purchasing the food needed for a nutritionally adequate diet.

Colorado College Opportunity Fund (COF)

The College Opportunity Trust Fund (COF) is Colorado’s way of providing financial support for resident undergraduate students in the form of stipend worth $85 per eligible credit hour.

Colorado Works (TANF)

Operated in 64 counties, Colorado Works is Colorado’s TANF program that serves low-income families with children by providing income assistance and supportive services to help eligible families.