Wyoming College Access Grant is a statewide “need-based” grant given to Wyoming residents attending college for the first time.
It will provide a $1,000 award to approximately 600 neediest students across the state. Preference is given to students who qualify for federal Pell grant.
- Be a Wyoming resident and U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Must be an undergraduate student with no prior baccalaureate degree
- Be admitted and enrolled at least half-time at an approved Wyoming college or university
- Must exhibit financial need as determined by the FAFSA
- Must not owe a repayment or be in default status with federal student loans
How to Apply?
To be considered for Wyoming College Access Grant, you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as January 1 of each academic year.
Since funds are very limited, early FAFSA filing before March 1 deadline, is encouraged. No other application forms are required.