Wisconsin Tuition Grant (WTG) provides grant assistance — up to $3,150, to undergraduate, Wisconsin residents attending a non-profit college or university in Wisconsin.
Eligibility for grants is based primarily on student’s financial need and since grants are “gift” aid, they do not have to be repaid.
Eligibility Requirements #
- Be a Wisconsin resident and U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Be an undergraduate student with no prior baccalaureate degree
- Be admitted and enrolled at least half-time a non-profit college or university based in Wisconsin
- Must exhibit financial need as determined by the FAFSA
How to Apply? #
To be considered for this WTG, you must complete the FAFSA each year by April 1. Selection is based upon financial need with a limit of 10 semesters of eligibility.