Wisconsin Tuition Grant (WTG) provides grant assistance of up to $3,150 to undergraduate, Wisconsin residents attending a non-profit college or university in Wisconsin.
Eligibility for grants is based primarily on student’s financial need and since grants are “gift” aid, they do not have to be repaid.
Who is eligible for Wisconsin Tuition Grant? #
- Be a Wisconsin resident and U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Be an undergraduate student with no prior baccalaureate degree
- Be admitted and enrolled at least half-time a non-profit college or university based in Wisconsin
- Must exhibit financial need as determined by the FAFSA
How do I apply for Wisconsin Tuition Grant? #
To be considered for this WTG, you must complete the FAFSA each year by April 1. Selection is based upon financial need with a limit of 10 semesters of eligibility.