The Washington College Grant provides need-based financial aid to students from Washington’s lowest-income families pursuing postsecondary education.1
Award amounts vary by the type of school enrolled — ranging from $2,823 to $9,745 for full-time undergraduates.
Eligibility is limited to a household income that is less than 70% of the state’s median household income (MFI). Students with incomes below 50% of MFI will get the maximum award amount.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Must be a resident of Washington
- Must be classified as an undergraduate student
- Be admitted and enrolled full-time at an approved Washington college or university
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA
How to Apply?
Completing the FAFSA is the first step of the application process. If you can’t fill out the FAFSA due to immigration status, you can apply by submitting the WASFA.References