The Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program (OTAG) is a need-based grant program for undergraduate students working on a degree or certificate at approved Oklahoma postsecondary institutions.
The current maximum annual award is
- $1,000 for students attending public colleges, universities or career technology centers
- $1,300 for students attending eligible private colleges or universities
Eligibility Requirements #
- Be an Oklahoma resident and U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be enrolled at least half-time as an undergraduate student
- Be admitted and enrolled at eligible Oklahoma colleges, universities and career technology centers
- Must demonstrate financial need as evidenced of having an EFC of 1,700 or less 1
How to Apply? #
Application can be made through the FAFSA. Since funds are limited, it is recommended that you file as soon as possible after October 1.
- The maximum EFC eligible to receive OTAG may vary from year to year based on volume of eligible applications received and available state funding.