Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG) is a need-based grant program for undergraduate students working on a degree or certificate at approved Oklahoma postsecondary institutions.
OTAG may be awarded to Oklahoma residents who are enrolled at least half-time and show a certain level of financial need.
Who is eligible for Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant? #
- Be an Oklahoma resident and U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be enrolled at least half-time as an undergraduate student
- Be admitted and enrolled at eligible Oklahoma colleges, universities and career technology centers
- Must demonstrate financial need as evidenced of having an EFC of 6,656 or less 1
How much is the Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant? #
The current maximum annual award for OTAG is
- $1,500 for students attending public colleges, universities or career technology centers,
- $2,000 for students attending eligible private colleges or universities, and
- $3,000 at research universities.
How do I apply for Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant? #
Applications for OTAG can be made through the FAFSA. Since funds are limited, it is recommended that you file as soon as possible after October 1.
- The maximum EFC eligible to receive OTAG may vary from year to year based on volume of eligible applications received and available state funding.