Funded by the state of Kansas, Kansas Comprehensive Grant provides limited assistance to Kansas resident students with the greatest amount of need.
Applicants must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at any of the 18 private colleges and universities in Kansas, the six state universities, or Washburn University.
Award amounts range from $200 – $10,000 at the private institutions and $100 – $4,000 at the public institutions.
Who is eligible for Kansas Comprehensive Grant? #
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Must be a resident of Kansas
- Must be classified as an undergraduate student
- Be admitted and enrolled full-time at an approved Kansas college or university
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA
How do I apply for Kansas Comprehensive Grant? #
To be considered, you must complete and submit the FAFSA, listing one or more eligible colleges in the FAFSA. This is a limited funded program, so students with complete financial aid files by April 1 will be given priority consideration.