Funded by the state of Kansas, Kansas Comprehensive Grant provides limited assistance to Kansas resident students with the greatest amount of need.
Applicants must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at any of the 18 private colleges and universities in Kansas, the six state universities, or Washburn University.
Award amounts range from $200 – $3,500 at the private institutions and $100 – $1,500 at the public institutions.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Must be a resident of Kansas
- Must be classified as an undergraduate student
- Be admitted and enrolled full-time at an approved Kansas college or university
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA
How to Apply?
To be considered, you must complete and submit the FAFSA, listing one or more eligible colleges in the FAFSA.
This is a limited funded program, so students with complete financial aid files by April 1 will be given priority consideration.