Howard P. Rawlings Guaranteed Access Grant
Funded by the state of Maryland, the Rawlings Guaranteed Access (GA) Grant offers eligible Maryland students financial aid that may cover full-time college tuition at any public or private college or university in Maryland.
The amount of the GA Grant equals 100% of the student’s financial need. Eligible student may receive an award for up to $20,000.
Eligibility Requirements #
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Must be a resident of Maryland
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be classified as an undergraduate student
- Must enroll full-time at a two-year or four-year Maryland college or university
- Must demonstrate financial need and meet certain income requirements
How to Apply? #
To be considered for a Guaranteed Access Grant, you must complete and file the FAFSA no later than April 1 or by March 1 for priority consideration.
If you’re ineligible for federal aid, you must file the Maryland State Financial Aid Application (MSFAA). To complete the MSFAA online click here.