GO! Grant provides $1000 grants to full-time and $500 grants to part-time students based on financial need.
Full-time is defined as 12 semester credit hours for the first fall semester and 15 semester credit hours thereafter or at least 6 semester credit hours for part-time students.
Applicants must be an Arkansas resident for at least 12 months prior to applying for the grant. Eligibility is based on the family’s adjusted gross income as reported on the FAFSA.
Eligibility Requirements #
- Be an Arkansas resident and U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be classified as an undergraduate student
- Be enrolled in an approved institution of higher education as a full-time or part-time student
- Must have substantial financial need as determined by the FAFSA
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply? #
No longer accepting applications — Program Sunsetting
For additional information on the GO! Opportunities Grant, please visit the ADHE Financial Aid Information page or contact ADHE’s Financial Aid department by calling 501-371-2000.