The Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program (OTAG) is a need-based grant program for undergraduate students working on a degree or certificate at approved Oklahoma postsecondary institutions.
The current maximum annual award is
- $1,000 for students attending public colleges, universities or career technology centers
- $1,300 for students attending eligible private colleges or universities
- Be an Oklahoma resident and U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be enrolled at least half-time as an undergraduate student
- Be admitted and enrolled at eligible Oklahoma colleges, universities and career technology centers
- Must demonstrate financial need as evidenced of having an EFC of 1,700 or less
How to Apply?
Application can be made through the FAFSA. Since funds are limited, it is recommended that you file as soon as possible after October 1.