Kentucky Tuition Grant (KTG) provides need-based aid to help qualified Kentucky residents attend eligible private colleges within the state.
Up to $3,000 is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible students with financial need. No repayment required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Must be a resident of Kentucky
- Must be classified as an undergraduate student
- Be admitted and enrolled full-time in an associate or baccalaureate degree program
- Must not have any past due financial obligations to KHEAA or to any Title IV program.
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA
How to Apply?
To be considered for Kentucky Tuition Grant, you must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on time.
Funds are limited, so be sure to file your FAFSA as soon after October 1 as possible for priority consideration.