FSAG, Florida’s largest need-based grant program, provides assistance to degree-seeking, resident, undergraduate students who demonstrate “exceptional” financial need.
Funds are awarded based on full-time enrollment, but pro-rated each semester if enrolled less than full-time.
The annual award amount may vary each academic year. The minimum annual award amount is $200 and up to a maximum of $2,610 for those with the lowest EFC.
- Be a Florida resident and U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be classified as an undergraduate student
- Be enrolled for a minimum of 6 credit hours per term, or the equivalent in a Florida college or university
- Must not owe a repayment or be in default status with federal student loans
- Must have substantial financial need as determined by the FAFSA
- Maintains a 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply?
Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible but no later than April 15.
Since FSAG is a state allocation, funds are limited and awards are made based on the priority consideration deadline.