Arizona Leveraging Educational Assistance Partnership (AzLEAP) provides need-based awards up to $2,500 per academic year to Arizona resident students who meet the eligibility criteria.
Program was formerly known as the State Student Incentive Grant or SSIG Program. LEAP awards are free grants that do not have to be repaid.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Must be a resident of Arizona
- Must be enrolled at least half-time as an undergraduate student
- Must attend a regionally or nationally accredited Arizona postsecondary institution
- Must have substantial financial need as determined by the FAFSA
- Meet satisfactory academic progress requirements
How to Apply?
The AzLEAP program is administered and awarded through each participating institution that will select eligible recipients for the award. You may view a list of the participating institutions here.