Access Missouri — the state’s largest student financial aid program, is designed to help qualified Missouri residents attend colleges and universities throughout Missouri.
As it is a need-based program, eligibility is based on the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) as calculated through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Awards range from $1,500 to $2,850 per year and are subject to the availability of state funding.
Eligibility Requirements #
- Be a Missouri resident and U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be enrolled at least half-time as an undergraduate student at a participating Missouri school
- Must have a valid EFC of 12,000 or less as determined by the FAFSA
- Not have earned a baccalaureate degree
How to Apply? #
To be considered for eligibility, file your FAFSA by April 1 — no separate application form required. Those who apply on or before February 1 are guaranteed an award.